罗斯福于1883年在坎波贝洛举行了夏季庆典。现在被称为FDR避暑别墅的34间客房建于1897年,建于Passamaquoddy湾,结婚后成为富兰克林和埃莉诺的避暑别墅。在富兰克林担任总统期间,他们在20世纪30年代末期最后一次前往该岛。这座房子向游客开放,于1920年恢复了原貌,是艺术和手工艺运动的典范,拥有一些早期的美国殖民时期建筑元素。圣克罗伊岛国际古迹,位于加拿大和美国之间的圣克罗伊河的一个岛屿,是为了纪念第一个(命运多舛)法国探险队进入北美(1604年至1605年)的考古和文化历史。探险队,第一法国尝试拓殖他们叫L’阿卡迪亚境内,是为首的皮尔·达瓜和他的领航员塞缪尔普兰,谁与他们的77名船员度过了1604年至1605年在冰镇冬天和淡水和游戏切断。 35名定居者死亡,显然是坏血病,并被埋葬在圣克罗伊岛的一个小墓地。在1605年春天,帕萨马夸德从冬季返回圣克罗伊岛的海岸返回并换取面包比赛。剩下的定居者的健康状况有所改善,但杜古阿在今天的新斯科舍省迁移了殖民地,建立了皇家港口的定居点。

新西兰坎特伯雷大学建筑Essay代写:皇家港口

Roosevelt held a summer celebration in Campo Bello in 1883. Now known as the FDR Summer Villa, the 34 rooms were built in 1897 and built in Passamaquoddy Bay. After marriage, they became the summer house of Franklin and Eleanor. During Franklin’s presidency, they made their last trip to the island in the late 1930s. Opened to visitors, the house was restored in 1920 and is a model of art and craftsmanship with some of the elements of early American colonial architecture. St. Croix International Historic Site, an island of the St. Croix River between Canada and the United States, commemorates the first (destiny) French expedition to enter North America (1604–1605) archaeological and Cultural history. The expedition, the first French attempt to colonize their territory called L’Acadia, was headed by Pierre Dagua and his navigator Samuel Puran, who spent the years from 1604 to 1605 with their 77 crew members. Cut off in chilled winter and fresh water and games. 35 settlers died, apparently scurvy, and were buried in a small cemetery on St. Croix. In the spring of 1605, Passa Marquard returned from the coast of St. Croix in the winter and exchanged for the bread competition. The health of the remaining settlers has improved, but Dugou has relocated the colony in Nova Scotia today and established settlements in the Royal Port.

发表评论

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注